FM Home Loans, LLC is closely monitoring updates from the CDC and local health organizations on the developing situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our top priority is the safety and well-being of both our team members and our customers.
FM Home Loans has taken all necessary precautions by moving all team members from our office location and transitioned them to remote work considering the current national and state recommendations. However, we are still 100% committed to serving our customers in these uncertain times.
We're here to help
FM Home Loans is committed to helping our customers experiencing hardships as a result of COVID-19. If you need assistance, email us at email@example.com or call us at 866-381-6704 and one of our dedicated agents will assist you.
You can count on us to continue to serve you and keep you well informed. This page is your source for up-to-date information about our business operations, with tools and resources to help you navigate the current environment. Our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19. Stay safe and take good care of yourself and your loved ones.
- How to Shop Safely During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Food to stockpile in a coronavirus quarantine
- How To Use The Coronavirus Stimulus Check
- Unemployment Benefits and Coronavirus
- Here’s how to make your money work harder for you
- Federal Tax-Filing Deadline Moved to July 15
- Federal Paid Sick Leave Changes
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Federal Student Loan Interest Changes
- Federal Employee Retention Credit
- Federal Unemployment Assistance
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance
- File For and Learn About Unemployment Benefits (All States)